Made to deliver pinpoint accuracy and seamless consistency, the Shot Pro Series is a professional tungsten darts range designed for our sponsored players.
For Raymond Smith, there is a lot of science in this dart design's simplicity. The slimline barrel's groove pattern improves grouping capacity through clash friction, making the first dart act like a magnet. Slim barrels with medium to long points reduce loss of sight on trebles and also improve stacking options left, right, above, and below. There isn't a first dart you can't pass!
Raymond says, "Don't be fooled by simplicity. The technical design of these darts and craftsmanship make the Guru darts among the best in the world.
Having played with many similar darts, Shot is the only crafters who could seamlessly replicate excellence in every set they produce".
Raymond Smith's Player Profile:
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 1979|
What it means to be a Shot Darts Player
" I have been a fan of the work Shot have done in my home state of Queensland and the Shot Darts Young Guns initiative, so having the ability to work with the next generation of players as a Shot Darts Player is a dream scenario." .. Raymond Smith
When did you start playing darts?
Raymond has been playing darts on and off since he was 18 years of age, playing a few Friday nights at home. A few of his friends would throw in a dollar and play 101 best of 1.
Highest Darting Achievements
1. Don’t waste bad days. They will happen and if you don’t learn anything they will happen more frequently. If you’re having a bad game, try figure out why and work on it in your practice. Getting grumpy won’t fix the issue.
2. The game doesn’t need to be complicated and goals are a lot closer than you think.
3. Never be afraid to ask questions or approach anyone for hints and tips. This isn’t just limited to the top tier players. A 3rd division player could be a sports scientist. (It’s true!)
4. Set your goals on what you want to achieve and try break down the maths on how you are going to achieve it. Then build your practice routing to match your goals.
5. Once you reach your goal, reset your goals to the next step in chasing your dream.
Click here for more detailed Darts Coach Tips from the Guru.